Laser cutting technology
The birth of the laser cutting machine has given us an unprecedented improvement in the development of our industry. If there is no laser cutting machine, what will happen to many complex fashion products in our lives? What will happen to our national economy? Everything is unimaginable! Since the laser cutting machine has brought such a big effect to our economy and life, the important role of each part of the laser cutting machine is that it can complete the high-tech product because of the following functions.
1) Main machine part of the machine tool: the machine part of the laser cutting machine, the mechanical part that realizes the movement of the X, Y, and Z axes, including the cutting work platform. It is used to place the workpiece to be cut and can move it correctly and accurately according to the control program, usually driven by a servo motor.
2) Laser generator: a device that generates a laser light source.
3) Outer optical path: Refractive reflector, used to guide the laser in the required direction. In order to prevent the beam path from malfunctioning, all mirrors must be protected by a protective cover, and a clean positive pressure protective gas should be introduced to protect the lens from contamination.
4) Numerical control system: Control the machine tool to realize the movement of X, Y, Z axis, and also control the output power of the laser.
5) Regulated power supply: connected between the laser, CNC machine tool and the power supply system. Mainly play a role in preventing interference from external power grids.
6) Cutting head: It mainly includes parts such as cavity, focusing lens holder, focusing lens, capacitive sensor and auxiliary gas nozzle. The cutting head driving device is used to drive the cutting head to move along the Z axis according to the program, and is composed of a servo motor and a screw or gear and other transmission parts.
7) Operating table: used to control the working process of the entire cutting device.
8) Water chiller: used to cool the laser generator. A laser is a device that converts electrical energy into light energy. For example, the conversion rate of a CO2 gas laser is generally 20%, and the remaining energy is converted into heat. The cooling water takes away the excess heat to keep the laser generator working normally. The chiller also cools the external light path reflector and focusing mirror of the machine tool to ensure stable beam transmission quality and effectively prevent the lens from being deformed or broken due to excessive temperature.
9) Gas cylinders: Including the working medium gas cylinders and auxiliary gas cylinders of the laser cutting machine, which are used to supplement the industrial gas for laser oscillation and supply auxiliary gas for the cutting head.
10) Air compressor, air storage tank: provide and store compressed air.
11) Air cooling dryer, filter: used to supply clean and dry air to the laser generator and beam path to keep the path and reflector working normally.
12) Ventilation dust collector: extract the smoke and dust generated during processing, and carry out filtering treatment, so that the exhaust gas discharge meets the environmental protection standards.
13) Slag discharge machine: remove the leftovers and scraps generated during processing.
To sum up the above analysis, the role of laser cutting machine brings immeasurable wealth to the development of society, solves the demanding requirements of precision, detail and beauty in our daily life, and brings us unlimited creative products.
1. First of all, we must figure out the scope of production, processing materials and cutting thickness of our own enterprise, so as to determine the model, format and quantity of the equipment to be purchased, so as to make a simple pavement for the later procurement work. The application areas of laser cutting machines involve mobile phones, computers, sheet metal processing, metal processing, electronics, printing, packaging, leather, clothing, industrial fabrics, advertising, crafts, furniture, decoration, medical equipment and many other industries. The mainstream on the market is 3015 and 2513, that is, 3 meters by 1.5 meters and 2.5 meters by 1.3, but the format is not a problem. Generally, companies will have many formats for customers to choose from, which can be customized. 
2. Professionals conduct on-site simulation solutions or provide solutions, and at the same time, they can also take their own materials to the factory for proofing.
1) The cutting seam is fine: the cutting seam of laser cutting is generally 0.10mm-0.20mm;
2) The cutting surface is smooth: whether the laser cutting surface has burrs or not; in general, YAG laser cutting machines have some burrs, which are mainly determined by the cutting thickness and the gas used. Generally, there are no burrs below 3mm. Nitrogen has the best effect, oxygen has the second best effect, and air has the worst effect. The fiber laser cutting machine has the least or no burrs, the cutting surface is very smooth, and the speed is very fast.
3) Look at the deformation of the material: the deformation of the material is very small
4) Power size: For example, most factories cut metal sheets below 6mm, so there is no need to buy a high-power laser cutting machine. A 500W fiber laser cutting machine can meet the production needs. If the production volume is large, worry about the 500W efficiency. Inferior to high-power laser cutting machines, the best choice is to buy two or more small and medium-power laser cutting machines, which will help manufacturers in controlling costs and improving efficiency.
5) The core parts of laser cutting: Are lasers and laser heads imported or domestically produced. Imported lasers generally use more IPG, and domestic ones generally use Raycus. At the same time, other accessories for laser cutting are also required. Pay attention to whether the motor is imported servo motor, guide rail, bed, etc., because they affect the cutting accuracy of the machine to a certain extent. One thing to pay special attention to is the cooling system of the laser cutting machine-the cooling cabinet. Many companies directly use household air conditioners for cooling. In fact, everyone knows that the effect is very bad. The best way is to use industrial air conditioners, which are dedicated for special machines. , In order to achieve the best results.
3. Any piece of equipment will be damaged to varying degrees during use, so in terms of repairing after damage, whether the repair is timely and the level of charge has become a problem that needs to be considered. Therefore, the purchase is to understand the company's after-sales service through multiple channels, such as whether the maintenance fee is reasonable, and so on.