The laser cutting machine does not emit light,
During the use of fiber laser cutting machines, occasionally encounter the laser cutting machine's situation does not emit light. When this kind of failure occurs, the first thing to do is to check the device yourself. You can follow the following five steps:
1. Check whether the water normally circulates, let the water generally circulate if the water protection broke, you can short-circuit the water protection and use it;
2. Pre-adjust to see if the ammeter is oscillating. If it does not oscillate, use a multimeter to test whether the laser power supply has a 220v power supply. If there is no light, the power supply may be faulty and need to be replaced;
3. You can also test whether the water protection is broken by connecting the GND ground wire and P water protection short section on the power supply. Short-circuit +5v and AIN to check the maximum output power. If the light comes out, the potentiometer is broken and needs to be replaced;
4. If the main program does not emit light, you can use a multimeter to test whether there is a DC 3V or higher voltage between the 15 (H) or 16 (L) angle and the 14 angles with a multimeter. If there is, the card is standard, and it is impossible. There is a problem with the card's signal;
5. There is a noise in the laser power supply, usually because the power connector is in poor contact, re-welding or connecting, and then blow the dust inside the power supply.
The laser cutting machine does not emit light when it is turned on.
1. Check whether the laser power switch (green switch) of the machine is on;
2. Check whether the chiller is turned on, and check whether the light output signal, control signal, and water protection signal of the chiller are average;
3. Check whether the light from the laser tube is normal; low light (purple) is abnormal, and every day is pink; whether the water flow of the laser tube is normal;
4. Check whether the laser light path is standard, press the light to check whether the laser tube is bright, bright but the laser head is out of light, there is a problem with the light path;
5. Check whether the button panel lights are standard, check the machine operation panel, whether the power is correct, or whether the computer software parameters are correct;
6. Check whether the fan of the laser power supply rotates or replace the power supply if it does not turn;
7. Check whether light is coming out directly from the laser power signal. If the light is coming out, the laser tube and laser power supply are standard; if there is still no light coming out, it means that the laser power supply is broken and the power supply needs to be replaced;
8. Whether the voltage is lower than 200V.
The laser cutting machine does not emit light during operation.
1. Check whether the water tank of the fiber laser cutting machine alarms.
(1) Alarm, connect the water inlet and outlet behind the water tank with a water pipe, and power on the water tank to see if it alarms. If you call the police, the water tank is broken. If there is no alarm, the fiber laser cutting machine's water path is not unblocked. Check whether the water pipe is bent or pressed by something and any debris in the water tank (replace the pure water in the water tank).
(2) No alarm; check whether the fiber laser cutting machine's power supply fan is rotating. The fiber laser cutting machine's power supply fan is turned, and the laser power supply is short-circuited with a wire.
2. Whether the fiber laser cutting machine emits light.
(1) When light is emitted, the line on the motion control card is loose, or the motion control card is broken (replace the board).
(2) No light is emitted, and the laser power supply is broken. (check whether the high voltage end of the fiber laser cutting machine is sparking, the sparking will quickly burn the laser power supply and the board's electronic components). The power supply fan of the fiber laser cutting machine does not turn. Use an electric pen to test whether the laser power supply 220V port has electricity. If there is electricity, the laser power supply is broken (repair or replace the power supply); if there is no electricity, check the fiber laser cutting machine's power switch and wiring problems.