UV laser marking machine
standard laser marking size:110*110mm
Cooling Mode: water cooling
UV LASER MARKING
Purple light UV laser marking machine takes 355nm pumped purple light laser device
as the light source and take advantage of previous generations machine to gain smaller
diameter of focusing spot and fine marking effect.
The metal absorb purple light higher than infrared and therefore more suitable for marking
on metal and glass materials compared with infrared pump machine. Narrower pulse width
of laser makes a shorter time of processing on materials, thus the materials avoid being
deformed or burnt due to thermal. With smaller heat affected area and more beautiful
marking effect, our products can meet customer’s demand of higher marking requirements.
UV laser marking machine Product features:
1. Adopting doubling technique of intracavity frequency has greatly improve the stability of laser.
Design on laser cavity adopts a series of optimization method, so as to ensure the beam quality as the fundamental mode.
2. The machine takes 355nm pumped purple light laser device as the light source.
Narrower pulse width and smaller heat affection contribute to generate peak power.
3.Higher pulse stability, namely better pulse consistency of laser produces the same carving effect, so it’s very suitable for
precision marking. Higher pulse repetition frequency meets the need of quick marking and high production efficiency.
4. High efficiency of the photoelectric conversion and long service life.
5. Automatic in a rotary table (optional item), convenient feeding, fast speed, high efficiency.
6. It can support logos and graphs designed in DXF format from Auto-CAD, PLT, BMF, AI, JPG, etc.
7. It can mark date, bar code and two-dimension code automatically.
8.Superior performance, good stability, high conversion rate and low energy consumption.
OPTIONAL PARTS OF TRANSON RF CO2 LASER MARKING MACHINE：
1. It is widely used in electronic components, battery chargers, electric wire, computer accessories, mobile phone accessories (mobile phone screen, LCD screen) and communication products.
2.Automobile and motorcycle spare parts, auto glass, instrument appliance, optical device,aerospace, military industry products, hardware machinery, tools, measuring tools, cutting tools, sanitary ware.
3.Pharmaceutical, food, beverage and cosmetics industry.
4.Glass, crystal products, arts and crafts of surface and internal thin film etching, ceramic cutting or engraving,clocks and watches and glasses.
5.It can be marked on polymer material, majority of the metal and non-metallic materials for surface processing and coating film processing, previous to light polymer materials, plastic, fire prevention materials etc..