It is best to master some skills in operating laser engraving machine
The use method of laser engraving machine is actually much simpler than everyone else, so many people may not pay attention to the key parts in the process of operation, as a result, everyone is not able to play its important role well.
Next, let's take a look at some skills in the process of using laser engraving machine.
1. If it is made of plastic material, you can stick the adhesive tape on the back of the carved object, then spray the side with the adhesive tape with liquid glue, and then stick it on a surface that can be invalidated, in this way, double-sided adhesive tape can be avoided, leaving a surface that is difficult to clean. Because the transfer tape is easy to peel and clean.
Special carved tape is used. This kind of tape has stronger viscosity on one side than the other, so the plate can be moved or replaced at will.
2. If the downward pressure on the carved object is great, consider whether you must use a cone knife nose. If the pressure on the diamond cutter head of the engraving machine is too great when moving during the engraving process, the pressure on the side of the tool will cause the carved object to move.
If an incorrect diamond knife is used, the same problem will result.
A 90 or 100 degree diamond knife will engrave deep into the material, making the material move during the engraving process.
3. Because the engraving machine is often equipped with multi-functional pliers or card head, and they are made of iron, it is easy to cause damage to the carved object or make it slip during the carving process, then it will be helpful to choose some rubber caps or rubber pipes for fixing the carved objects.
4. Check whether the pliers or card head selected for carving is used incorrectly. At the same time, the wear of the pliers or card head of the engraving machine will also lead to the dislocation of the carved object.
If the pliers or the card head is too tight, the moment the cutter head touches the carved object will also cause the carved object to pop up.
5. For those carved objects with irregular shapes, they seem to have been fixed tightly on the surface and will shake back and forth when under pressure.
At this time, you can try to pad some waste materials under the object to increase friction.
The other is to keep the packaging that comes with the item. Although the object is irregular in shape, the packaging that it carries may be very regular and easy to be fixed, plus a small belt, objects of irregular shape are easily fixed.
Or try the tool to fix its regular parts and discard its irregular parts.
In fact, the use skills of these laser engraving machines are of great help to everyone's work, and everyone can know it with reasonable application after studying.