Woodworking engraving machine can be quickly carved in this way
Although the working efficiency of woodworking engraving machine is very high, there are some times when time is short, I hope it can play a higher working efficiency.
At this time, it is very important for woodworking engraving machines to be able to engrave quickly, so how can woodworking engraving machines be engrave quickly? This is a problem that many people are concerned about.
1. Because woodworking engraving machines are often equipped with multi-functional pliers or card heads, and they are made of iron, they are easy to damage the engraved objects or make them slide in the engraving process, then some rubber caps may be used for fixing the engraved objects.
2. If the downward pressure on the engraved object is great, consider whether you must use a cone knife nose. If the pressure on the diamond cutter head of the engraving machine is too great when moving in the engraving process, the pressure on the front of the object will form the movement of the engraved object.
If an incorrect diamond knife is used, it will also cause strange problems.
A 90 or 100 degree diamond knife will deepen the engraving of data, and make the data move in the engraving process.
3. As for those engraved objects that do not have regular shapes, they seem to have been fixed very tightly on the outside and will wander back and forth when under pressure.
At this time, you can try to pad some waste materials on the object to add friction.
The other is to keep the packaging that comes with the goods. Although the object does not have a regular appearance, the packaging that it carries may be very regular and easy to be fixed, with a small belt, objects that do not have regular shapes can be easily fixed.
Perhaps the trial object fixes the part where the rules are demarcated, and abandons the part where the rules are not demarcated.
4. Review whether the pliers or card head selected for engraving are used incorrectly. At the same time, the wear of the pliers or card head of the Carpenter's engraving machine will also lead to the dislocation of the engraving.
If the pliers or card head is too tight, the moment the cutter head touches the engraved object will also cause the engraved object to pop up.
5. Regarding engraving plastic patterns, you can stick the tape to the back of the engraved object, then spray liquid glue on the side of the tape, and then stick it on a obsolete appearance, in this way, double-sided adhesive tape can be avoided, leaving an appearance that is difficult to clean. Because the transfer tape is easy to peel and liquidate.
Special engraved tapes are used. This kind of tape has stronger adhesive on one side than the other, and can be moved or changed at will.
Generally, the above measures can enable woodworking engraving machines to engrave effectively and quickly, and the engraving quality can also be guaranteed.