Stone engraving machine is a high-tech, fully automatic computer-controlled engraving equipment capable of engraving calligraphy and painting on natural stone, glass, and ceramics. The stone carving industry is a traditional industry in China, and the stone supply and marketing chain will exist for a long time! At this time, the stone carving industry is undergoing a major change. The retirement of old masons and the younger generation's requirements for high efficiency, mechanization and automation make mechanical carving The equipment has its place! The stone engraving machine can engrave calligraphy and painting on stone, ceramics and ceramic tiles. It can meet the requirements of personalized home decoration and tooling art design. It can be used as an advanced decoration company, handicraft industry, stone industry, inscription industry, and ceramic company. Engraving processing equipment. In recent years, stone engraving machines have grown by leaps and bounds!
Stone carving, stone carving art originated earlier in our country, and it also reflects the needs of the people. After the appearance of the stone engraving machine, it can be said that it has improved and improved our living standards in many aspects. The products that used to take half a month of labor to make, today the stone engraving machine can be completed in one hour, and the labor cost is greatly reduced. Its appearance makes our interior decoration industry more and more artistic, high-end and large-scale. Such high-precision carving is unimaginable in the era of artificial carving, but now we can easily use a stone carving machine to achieve this demand. The stone engraving machine realizes the mechanization and automatic production of stone carving products and greatly improves the efficiency, which is also a big reason why the stone engraving machine is favored by people. We believe that with the development of science and technology and the advancement of people's understanding, it is an inevitable trend of history that stone engraving machines replace artificial engraving. 'Timer processing' allows the operator to know the engraving time in advance before engraving. Its calculation is based on the set engraving machine parameters and the time it takes to process the current engraving file. This time does not include the time for tool change and positioning in the middle, and is an estimated value. The engraving parameters that affect 'timing processing' include feed rate, tool drop speed, tool drop delay, Z-axis stroke, etc., and are also related to 'priority mode'. In the woodworking engraving machine processing time range, customers can also make other work arrangements, which greatly improves the utilization rate of human resources. Stone engraving machine is a high-tech, fully automatic computer-controlled engraving equipment capable of engraving calligraphy and painting on natural stone, glass, and ceramics. The stone carving industry is a traditional industry in China, and the stone supply and marketing chain will exist for a long time! At this time, the stone carving industry is undergoing a major change. The retirement of old masons and the younger generation's requirements for high efficiency, mechanization and automation make mechanical carving The equipment has its place! The stone engraving machine can engrave calligraphy and painting on stone, ceramics and ceramic tiles. It can meet the requirements of personalized home decoration and tooling art design. It can be used as an advanced decoration company, handicraft industry, stone industry, inscription industry, and ceramic company. Engraving processing equipment. In recent years, stone engraving machines have grown by leaps and bounds!
The main function Stone lettering, stone relief, stone sun carving, stone inverse carving, stone line carving, stone cutting, stone hollowing.
main feature 1. Fast speed, high precision, strong stability, low noise and long service life;
2. The bed is made of T-shaped steel bracket, which adopts full welding process and undergoes vibration aging treatment, which can ensure that the machine does not shake when operating at high speed, and the machine is constantly cutting, and the product processing surface is highly smooth;
3. High-power transverse torque main shaft, large bearing, high speed, large chip volume, and the motor is not easy to be damaged.
Application field It is suitable for stone industry, stone tablet processing industry, artistic relief, advertising industry, decoration industry, ceramic industry.
Applicable materials Marble, granite, jade, bluestone, black stone, etc., as well as ceramics, glass, plexiglass, PVC board, aluminum-plastic board, bamboo and wood and other materials. Hard stone such as granite can be carved in layers to 5mm Marble, bluestone, etc. can be carved up to 5mm at a time
A series (ordinary knife type alloy knife): using high-performance alloy material, double-edged design, good sharpness, high cost performance, easy to regrind by hand. Disadvantages: This type of knife is not suitable for embossing due to its non-standard angle (there is another larger angle at the tip of the knife). Generally used for carving bluestone and marble!
B series (standard angle alloy knife): using high-performance alloy material, double-edged design, standard angle, lettering, fine relief effects are all good. Generally used for carving bluestone and marble! Can be customized to make a flat-bottomed sharp knife with a flat bottom
C series (melting diamond sharpening knife): smelting diamond sharpening knife, manufactured by military high-tech 'melting diamond technology'! It has the characteristics of good sharpness, high engraving efficiency, no deformation of the knife head, and high engraving accuracy! Therefore , When carving marble, bluestone, sandstone and other materials, it is often used as the first choice for high-efficiency relief carving, and it is also a weapon for engraving large characters.
D series (integral alloy triangular knife): The overall alloy triangular knife adopts ultra-fine super wear-resistant alloy. The wear resistance is much higher than other triangular knives on the market. Standard angle, good lettering effect! Customers who have universal sharpeners can use this knife. If there is no universal sharpener, it is not recommended!
E series (PCD polycrystalline diamond knife): using imported polycrystalline diamond blades, the quality is far from cheap domestic blades! Using vacuum welding technology, the blade does not damage and does not fall off; the micro-grinding technology optimizes the sharpness and strength of the blade . Generally used to engrave small granite characters. Good hardness, long life, good engraving effect. When using it, you should pay attention to the flexible move, and do not move the knife too hard!
F series (sintered diamond grinding head knife): Sintered diamond grinding head is generally used for milling granite. Since the cutter head is made of multi-layer diamond sintered, it has a very long life! The disadvantage is that the sharpness is not high and the cutter head will be deformed. Therefore, for carving marble, bluestone and other materials, in order to get a higher output and carving effect, it is not recommended to use a sintered knife. When making granite and other difficult-to-process stones, in order to avoid excessively high tool costs, you can choose a sintered sharpening knife!
G series (diamond four-sided knife): Generally used for engraving small granite characters or line carving. The advantage is that it has a long life, but the disadvantage is that the sharpness is relatively poor and the carving depth is shallow!
Supplement: There is no universal stone tool! Only a reasonable combination of tools can optimize the cost and effect of carving!
It adopts imported square linear guide rail, double-row four-row slider, strong bearing capacity, fast speed, stable operation, high precision and long life. Constant power spindle motor, powerful cutting force and high efficiency. Good software compatibility, compatible with a variety of CAD/CAM design software such as Type3/Artcam/Castmate/Wentai. Equipped with complete engraving tools, embossed engraving functions, and two-way tool cooling system. CNC digital control, with breakpoint memory function, to ensure that it continues to work in the event of an accident (cutting a knife) or the next day.
Steps to correctly operate the stone engraving machine:
1. Before starting the stone engraving machine, make sure that all connections between the machine tool and the computer are normal, and then turn on the power supply of the machine tool and the computer. After the system is started, enter the NCStudio CNC system.
2. After opening the control system, select the 'Back to Machine Origin' menu. The machine tool will automatically return to the mechanical origin and correct the system coordinate system. In some cases, such as after the last normal shutdown, restarting and continuing the last operation, the user does not need to perform a mechanical reset operation. When NCStudio system exits normally, the current coordinate information will be saved. In addition, if the user confirms that the current location is correct, this operation may not be performed.
3. Before processing, the user generally needs to load the required processing program, otherwise, some functions related to automatic processing are invalid. Select 'Open (F)|Open (O)...' menu, a standard Windows file operation dialog box will pop up, from which you can select the drive, path and file name where the file to be opened is located. After clicking the 'Open' button, the processing program is loaded into the system.
4. Determine the origin of the workpiece, manually move the X and Y directions of the stone engraving machine to the desired origin position on the workpiece, select the 'Set the current point as the origin of the workpiece' menu, or set the coordinates of the current position in the coordinate window Clear to zero, so that the current position is the starting point for processing when the processing program is executed.
The configuration of the stone engraving machine:
1. Lightweight stone engraving machine 1224 lead screw drive, cast iron bed, round rail 3kw motor, stepping motor 450A. Weihong control system (ie computer control), low price
2. Rack drive, with stone engraving machine, square tube seamless connection machine, round rail 25. It is a commonly used one. 3k/4.5kw motor. You can also choose a helical rack, stepping motor 450A or 450B, the latter has a larger model.
3. High configuration: heavy-duty stone engraving machine, seamless welding machine tool T-shaped bed with generous square tube, steel gantry, stepping motor 450B, driver 860, rack drive Taiwan silver square rail. high cost. The price is high.
4. Stone woodworking engraving machine (the same configuration as woodworking engraving machine, plus a stainless steel sink). Rack and pinion square rail 3kw/4.5kw spindle motor, stepping motor 450B, driver 860.
To sum up the above, the commonly used stone engraving machine in the market nowadays is a medium-sized stone engraving machine, a 25 rack drive circular rail, a 4.5kw motor, and a popular machine. It is better to choose a helical rack, which has a large contact area, fast speed and high precision. It is more effective against hard stones. fair price. If necessary, you can consult the manufacturer in detail.
Overtravel alarm The overtravel alarm indicates that the machine has reached the limit position during operation. Please check the following steps:
1.Whether the designed graphic size exceeds the processing range.
2.Check whether the connecting line between the machine motor shaft and the lead screw is loose, if so, please tighten the screws.
3.Whether the machine and computer are properly grounded.
4. Whether the current coordinate value exceeds the value range of the software limit.
Overtravel alarm and release When overtravel, all motion axes are automatically set in jog state, as long as you keep pressing the manual direction key, when the machine leaves the limit position (that is, out of the overtravel point switch), the connected motion state will be restored at any time.
Pay attention to the direction of movement when moving the workbench, and it must be far away from the extreme position.
The soft limit alarm needs to be cleared to XYZ in the coordinate setting.
The choice of stone engraving machine is particularly important in the stone machinery industry. How to choose a stone engraving machine that suits you is as follows:
1. Pay attention to the function of the engraving machine. The engraving motor of the engraving machine has high power and low power. Some engraving machines with low power are only suitable for the processing of materials such as two-color boards, architectural models, small signs, three-dimensional crafts, etc. This process has been popular for some time, but the engraving power is too small and its application range is greatly affected. The other is an engraving machine with a high-power engraving head. This engraving machine is divided into two categories, one is a large-format cutting machine: the format is generally more than one meter, but the accuracy of this engraving machine is generally poor; the other The class is an engraving machine with a moderate format: this kind of engraving machine is generally used in fine processing and organic sign production.
2. To understand the performance and function of the engraving motor, the engraving head motor of the engraving machine is also very important, because the head motor works continuously for a long time, so if the engraving head motor is not good, it will also affect the use of the engraving machine.
3. The speed adjustable range of the engraving head motor, the general adjustable speed range is several thousand to 30,000 revolutions per minute. If the speed is not adjustable or the speed adjustable range is small, then the application range of the engraving machine is greatly affected. Because of the limitation of engraving different materials, different engraving head speeds must be used.
4. Engraving machine body manufacturing process: The body must be precise and stable when the high-power engraving machine works. Therefore, the casting body should be used for long-term high-power engraving to ensure its processing accuracy and stability.
5. Controllers are generally divided into two types: the first type of controller is only used for driving, and all its calculation work is completed by the computer. When the engraving machine is working, the computer is in a waiting state and cannot perform typesetting work. Another type of controller is controlled by a single-board computer or a single-chip computer. This controller is actually a computer, so as long as the engraving machine starts to work, the computer can immediately perform other typesetting work, especially when engraving for a long time. The advantages are particularly obvious.
6. The screw rod and guide rail are also an important part of the engraving machine. A good screw rod and guide rail are the guarantee of the accuracy and performance of the engraving machine when it is used for a long time.
In addition, the sample engraving before purchasing the machine is very important. When choosing a stone engraving machine, you must first pay attention to the source of information. First, if you find it online, carefully read the online content, website design and professional level, and then call to determine your strength. Without strength, you cannot guarantee the quality and service; see Once you have gotten the first step, you can go to the company for on-site inspections, whether you can actually process the products for you, and whether the budgeted cost can make money for you, this is the most important thing.